What happens if....?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's beautiful soap, the swirls are crisp and I like that they a big swooping curls. So pretty.
Thank you!
I noticed that the pattern was crisp on both sides on every bar...when I saw video demos, often the pattern would be crisp on only one side. This was a screw up from the start and the green batter was at medium trace and the white at light trace when I poured...I wonder if that is why the green stayed so crisp...

I agree with the others, I really like the way it came out!
Thank you! Just proves a point to all us novice soapers...you will learn much more from your mistakes than you will ever learn from your successes!

It might not be what you wanted, but only you know that. To the rest of us, it's very pretty!

Those came out really pretty! How I wish I could do swirls..I totally suck at it tho :lol:

And as much as I love black and white bars I see everyone else making, I dont know why I have never done a batch.

Thank you!
I noticed that the pattern was crisp on both sides on every bar...when I saw video demos, often the pattern would be crisp on only one side. This was a screw up from the start and the green batter was at medium trace and the white at light trace when I poured...I wonder if that is why the green stayed so crisp...

That's a good question and has me thinking that might be the trick to those super clean wide swirls I've seen in some soaps. I love the way they look but haven't been able to figure out how.

Latest posts

Back