What happened to Faithy??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beebiz

Reaction score
Didn't know where else to put this, so I put it here.

I was just wondering what happened to Faithy. I had come to depend on her tutorial about making liners out of freezer paper. Today I went to the tutorial section, and her tutorials are gone. I did a search for her in the member list and she's gone. I found an old post made by her, but her avitar is gone and it lists her as a guest.

What's going on??

Just wondered, because she has given me some very useful information in the past.

Thanks, Robert

Even members with useful information are bound by the rule below. When a member is hateful or insulting to other members they receive a warning. If a member receives 3 or more warnings they then are subject to banning if admin finds it in the best interest of the forum.

Please keep these rules in mind as you use our soap making message board:

1 - The Soap Making Forum will not tolerate obscene, racist or sexually explicit language. Personal attacks are not permitted. We reserve the right to remove posts that are abusive, hateful, or defame or insult anyone. We also reserve the right to remove message board posts that are off-topic or not in English.

Faithy pulled her own tutorials nearly a week before she was banned.

Tabitha, I know that ALL members are supposed to be bound by the rules of the forum. And, NO ONE should be exempt; including Faithy, me, you, or anyone else. I was just curious, because in the times that Faithy has answered any of my questions or the questions that others have had (the ones that I have read), she's always been nice and helpful. Just couldn't imagine her doing anything that would break the rules of the forum. So, I wondered what happened to her.

I hope this doesn't get me in trouble. But, I (for one) hate to see her go.

Good luck, Faithy!!

Robert

Well stated Tab. Robert, as a moderator group, we noted there were violations that were broke, and warnings issued several times, as we would do to any member. We were hopeful that this very informative, active member would listen and continue to grow with our family. It did not happen. We will not be like other forums where you, as a valued member, are hen-pecked, chastised, or belittled. I'm not saying this happened in this case, but can happen, I've personally seen it happen, been on the receiving end, and it won't happen here!

As Tabitha mentioned, the member chose to remove those posts a week ago, not by our hand.

We are sorry this happened, even saddened, :( but we will continue to grow as a family, a great soap forum, and where one may fall, two will rise. :) We have many, many experienced soapiers here, and most any question can be answered by someone.

Chin up gang, all is well. :) Feel free to express your ideals freely. Follow the rules, and we will all learn more together. We are keeping this a safe place for you to call your soap forum home! :D

Paul......

No Robert, you are not in trouble. It actually takes a whole lot to get in trouble here.

The fact that you have never read a hateful post is a good thing. That means the mods are doing their job of removing hateful posts before too many people get a look at them :wink: .

tab thank you so much for posting that tutorial link...i was looking around for the tutorial on google but couldnt find it!!

Zenobiah said:
I agree with what Robert said in his second post.

Thank you... I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one who missed her!!!

Robert

I miss her too. She was very helpful to me in more than a few instances and I thoroughly enjoyed most of her posts.

I totally understand and respect the position both mods and admin were put into though. I'm just sorry it had to come to this. I couldn't have been easy for anyone.

Back