"What Fragrance Oil Are You? Quiz

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KristaY

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was fun! It's an 8 question quiz and the results tell you what your personalily is equivalent to in an FO. I'm an English Rose FO, lol. The description is entertaining too:

"You are English Rose Fragrance Oil! You're a traditionalist who enjoys the simple things in life. Friends would describe you as dependable and punctual. Good manners and kindness towards others is important to you. You are a go-getter who is organized and goal oriented."

So, what scent are you?

http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school...296160425&mc_cid=4d658047a5&mc_eid=df15b8e97b

I got:

Electric Lemonade Cocktail Fragrance Oil
You are Electric Lemonade Cocktail Fragrance Oil! You're vibrant, exciting and fun to be around. You enjoy being the life of the party, and are open to new experiences. You are good at finding the positives in any situation.

and it couldn't be more wrong. I am not exciting or fun, I'm a very quiet person who prefers to be alone.

Well, I am already stuck. My favorite color is not on the list in question # 2. So the results will be skewed. Bummer!

And my favorite animal is not on the list in question #8, so definitely skewed result.

Anyway with only 75% of the answers being accurate, BB says I am:

You are Tobacco & Bay Leaf Fragrance Oil! You are one of a kind; mysterious and complex are two words that are often used to describe you. Rather than follow a crowd, you prefer to pave your own way.

Now I guess I am supposed to try it out. I would probably like it though because I love smelling good pipe tobacco and I love using bay leaves. My Dad smoked a pipe when I was young, which is probably why I decided to smoke a pipe too when I was married to my second husband. (I quit soon after he died because it was ruining my lungs.) But I still like the smell of certain blends of pipe tobacco. And I use bay leaves all the time in my homemade soups, etc.

Last edited:
I am also English Rose. Had to pick kind of randomly on the movie one - If it had been anything animated besides Finding Nemo I would have picked that. But I just can't stand that movie! I don't care for Romantic Comedies at all with a very small handful of exceptions. I generally don't find the comedy part to be funny. And also somebody needs to blow up a car.

Of the top of my head, the one romantic comedy I can remember enjoying recently was "Music and Lyrics'.

Same here Earlene. Why leaves blue off a favorite color list?? And "spending time with family" wasn't an option for an ideal Saturday either! Oh well, answering the questions with the options I was given I got:

Electric Lemonade Cocktail Fragrance Oil

You are Electric Lemonade Cocktail Fragrance Oil! You're vibrant, exciting and fun to be around. You enjoy being the life of the party, and are open to new experiences. You are good at finding the positives in any situation.

Another tobacco and bay leaf here. It's bizarre that blue wasn't on the list! And why was London the only city listed, while the others were countries? I'd have chosen England over France, but London would not have been on my itinerary.

I did have to close my eyes to pick a movie - nothing for me there.

Well that was a pretty good marketing tool, though. It got me to order a new FO, in fact I ended up ordering the Men FO Sampler so I could try out some of the others as well. Since I am having so much trouble finding a coffee scent I like, and I have so many brothers and men in my family, I may as well look for some other manly-type frangrances. And yes it was fun.

How interesting we've only gotten 3 different scents so far. Hopefully others will come up with something different and there isn't only 3 scents in the quiz! I think I'm going to use one of my other email addresses and give totally different answers just to see what comes up. :)

I got English Rose, too. I had to pick "Finding Nemo" because that was the most tolerable of the list. If I could only watch one movie for the rest of my life it would be "To Kill a Mockingbird." It's my favorite movie. Always has been. Always will be. (My favorite book, too.)

Here is a different one:

Your Result
Drakkar Type Fragrance Oil
You are Drakkar Type Fragrance Oil! Headstrong and bold, you don't shy away from a challenge. In groups you tend to take the lead, and don't have any problems voicing your opinion. Friends would describe you as confident and assertive.

You blend well with: Black Tea Fragrance Oil, Moroccan Mint Fragrance Oil, Sensuous Sandalwood Fragrance Oil

Any idea what Drakkar smells like? I don't use FOs so their marketing won't work with me. I do agree it is probably effective and more fun than others...

.....and it couldn't be more wrong.

Ha ha ha! That's usually case with me when I take these kind of tests. This test actually hit the bullseye on some points in the description box, but kinda missed it on others, which is only to be expected with such (weird) limited options for answers.

In any case, it said I'm an English Rose (which I'm A-okay with since I love the scent of roses, and most other florals, too).

I had to fudge on almost all the answers because my true option wasn't listed. My favorite color is purple (not listed)- the best option I could choose was green...... My favorite thing to do on Saturday is spend time with family (not listed)- I picked getting organized/setting goals for the week, which is not very true of me, but was closer than the other answers ...... A free vacation to Ireland was not listed, so I chose the next best option on the list for me- Hawaii ....... The one movie I think I could actually watch over and over again is LOTR Return of The King (not listed), so I had to settle for Finding Nemo, which I do love, but I don't love it that much!

The personality point in the resulting description that got the biggest laugh out of me was the part about punctuality. That's actually the one thing that my friends would definitely not ever describe me as being. lol I'm late to the party so often that my friends/family have resorted to giving me a 'be here at' time that's an hour earlier than the time everyone else is told. :lol: However, I am always on time to things like Doctor appts., etc..., so I guess it's kinda sorta true that I'm punctual..... but only when it's absolutely necessary. lol

The part about being a 'go-getter who is organized and goal oriented' gave me a good giggle, too. The rest of the description was pretty accurate, though.

IrishLass :)

I'm an English Rose. I am NOT a fan of roses except in my lemonade. Green scents and jasmine suit me more.

The description was fine but only one aspect of me. :D

I got English Rose as well. I was hoping for a different fragrance, one that hadn't been listed here yet.

I got cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom Fragrance Oil
You are Cherry Blossom Fragrance Oil! You are known for your sweet and kind nature. Your friends would describe you as generous, sensitive and imaginative. You tend to be more introverted and are a loyal and supportive friend to those close to you.

I got Cherry blossom too!
I have to say, that is not far off.
That's exactly how family and friends would describe me.

I also picked Finding Nemo. Shining is another favourite but I wouldn't be able to watch it forever. I

Tobacco and bay leaf. I am anything BUT mysterious and complex! haha!

If I had to only watch one movie for the rest of my life it would be Shawshank Redemption. :)

Back