What fragrance do you suggest for solid bubble bath?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MelissaG

Reaction score
I tried it out the last couple markets and having gotten very positive reviews and am down to two left so I need to make more. Last time I used Hawaiian Punch but I'm looking at adding additional scents. I don't want them to be too strong and overwhelming. What fragrances do you suggest?

I tried it out the last couple markets and having gotten very positive reviews and am down to two left so I need to make more. Last time I used Hawaiian Punch but I'm looking at adding additional scents. I don't want them to be too strong and overwhelming. What fragrances do you suggest?
It really comes down to what appeals to you and your target market. I could make suggestions of scents that I like but scent is incredibly subjective. Scents that appeal to you might give me a migraine. And vice versa.

I agree with @Misschief and would add that you might consider doing small batches of one scent from each of basic categories: floral, bakery, fresh, ocean, citrus, musk, etc. Then see which ones sell in your market to your target customers. :)

Back