What does lye heavy soap feel like

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll summarize -- Necroposting is frowned on at SMF. Basically -- don't do it. You need to start a new thread.

"...did you read anything I actual wrote..."

Actually your writing is almost unreadable. Your post above and one of your other posts are 150-word run-on sentences that are impossible to follow. Use punctuation and paragraphs, and then people will be able to understand what you have to say.

"...Let It Be and stop being so judgy and my grandmother also had a saying #if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all!..."

You might follow your own advice. You've waltzed into this party and, rather than trying to fit in, you've decided you want to change the rules to suit yourself. People are going to react to that.

Necroposting that's a new one. Understand, seems like everybody have there own click here. Just like high School, all over again.Well rather than sit around and be bullied on the internet I'm going to be the bigger person just remove myself all together don't bother posting any more of your comments I won't see them. Was that properly punctuated for you....

Hello that was not melt and pour it was CP soap Rebach on lye heavey soap did you read anything I actual wrote if you had you would see that that was not a hot process soap it was a rebatch on cold process I think you have some post mixed up have a good day and it doesn't matter if those people are still on the form or not because this is an Old Post there are still plenty of people always looking up the same thing and looking up advice wherever they can so if I know something that they don't there you go just like everybody else puts their ideas out there into the world Let It Be and stop being so judgy and my grandmother also had a saying #if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all! God bless and have a good day. Oh and by the way I'm going to post a pic of my melt and pour
Yes I read it and no I did not mix it up. The results and the alcohol are a partial ingredient when making m&p from scratch which is made from lye soap with additives such as alcohol, propylene glycol, sorbitol, sugar water, castor oil etc. I make m&p from scratch. As I said posting potentially wrong information is dangerous to other newbies that may think your method is proper.

Your grammies saying is fine, but here we tend to say when something is a bad idea so new soaper's will know not to try it. You want to make soap make it correctly. Your soap is not cp, hp or m&p it is a high fat mystery. I stand by what I said before

Necroposting that's a new one. Understand, seems like everybody have there own click here. Just like high School, all over again.Well rather than sit around and be bullied on the internet I'm going to be the bigger person just remove myself all together don't bother posting any more of your comments I won't see them. Was that properly punctuated for you....
Flouncy posts announcing you're leaving are also not allowed. Did you actually read any of the forum rules and guidelines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back