What do you all do with the burlap (?) bags from Nurture Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wipe out the small glass jar that I measure the FO or EO into with the paper towel, the bottle I turn upside down on top of a paper towel, which is in the small jar, and leave it for a couple of days.
(side note, I’ll sometimes put a bit of liquid oils into the bottle and shake it around, then let it drain, and use as massage oil. Yeah, I hate wasting any! 😆)
Your house must smell amazing! I need to stash some fragrant paper towels around, that's such a good idea! I would put them in my organza bags.

Until this post I forgot how much I loved to take baths LOL. Bath tea script contained lavender buds, epsom salt, oatmeal, and bits of refined shea butter. I am in zzzzzzen. LOL. BTW I was in meltdown mode earlier.

Going to bed a whole two hours earlier than normal. Good night.

Put potpourri or soap shavings in them, then put in the closet or linen basket ?

If you wash them first and dry, fill with bath milk ( the dry kind) and toss in the tub while filling up

Put potpourri or soap shavings in them, then put in the closet or linen basket ?

If you wash them first and dry, fill with bath milk ( the dry kind) and toss in the tub while filling up

Ahhh, this is an excellent idea as well. I'm not a bath taker and for some reason I have had a difficult time finding anyone who is. Baths are all the rage, I don't know how I only know shower people! but by golly, what a great idea with the soap shavings. I save mine and I'm not even sure what for, because I currently don't do anything with them. Its similar to the great idea about using the last bits of f/o in the bag.

Back