What do I need to sell my soap and skin care products

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sineen

Reaction score
Hello,

I’m making some liquid soap snd few skin care products such as facial masks, toners, had Abd face creams. My friends love them every time I make small batches. I took a certification from UK. I did some research and I know that I have to label them correctly. Do I need to get a permission from the FDA or any other place to sell my products in the USA? What do I need to sell them legally? If you can recommend a website or provide with information, that will be really appreciate it.

thanks,
Saba

I have no answers, but do have a question: You are in the USA now, correct? Not in the UK wanting to sell in the US.
I'm sure someone will chime in with an answer soon!

The best place to find your answers is on the FDA website. You will also need to follow GMP practices and label your products correctly. The FDA website will also have this information, but you may want to purchase a book on labeling by Marie Gale.

When purchasing ingredients, make sure you are requesting MSDS sheets for record keeping. We provide MSDS with all of our anti-aging peptides.

Latest posts

Back