What did YOU do today?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well sounds like the pickles aren't gonna get done--the cuke guy told me yesterday that he would have them.....now he says he doesn't have a whole bushel and what he does have he is keeping grrrrrrrrrrrrr. I could have been calling around if I would have known that.

Trolled the internet in search of a men's tweed blazer. I'm helping my 21 year old nephew with his Halloween costume. He wants to go as the 11th doctor from Dr. Who (Matt Smith)....who he curiously resembles in real life....same slim, lanky body build, very similar facial features and hair, only my nephew's hair is darker. One could definitely mistake them for being brothers or at least close cousins. Costume-wise, we've got everything else except for the tweed blazer and lace-up boots.

IrishLass :)

got the straw bale and a bunch of pumpkins put out and hung up my scarecrow. I want to make a scarecrow to sit in a chair outside but I don't think the dog will do well with someone sitting outside--I had her as a pup last year but she is much more vocal and observant this year

Trolled the internet in search of a men's tweed blazer. I'm helping my 21 year old nephew with his Halloween costume. He wants to go as the 11th doctor from Dr. Who (Matt Smith)....who he curiously resembles in real life....same slim, lanky body build, very similar facial features and hair, only my nephew's hair is darker. One could definitely mistake them for being brothers or at least close cousins. Costume-wise, we've got everything else except for the tweed blazer and lace-up boots.

Maybe we should get your nephew and my ginger daughter together. Last year she went as Amy Pond ;)

Today I am packing and doing the cleaning before driving across the state for my cousins bridal shower. I like road trips, even 5 hour long ones. I just hate having to get all the stuff out of the house before I go so that there's no rotting food or stinking garbage to come home to.

I'm going to make soap today. Boss called me at 8am to tell me that the freeway was closed and my commute was going to be tripled. I could come in or not. Gave it a couple of hours and it's down to double-time. Texted the boss to say I was taking the day off.

Had my weekly piano lesson today, also got in some time practicing (I'm learning how to play Leonard Cohen's Halleluja at present), made some chocolate chip cookie batter, went to the grocery store, drove my car-less nephew to and from work and now I'm kicking back in front of the computer.

Went to a swap meet, unloaded 3 bags of clothes our boys have outgrown. Met up with a friend and had a play-date, where we tried to teach the boys to fly kites. Now we're back at home, warming up, whilst the hubby gets dinner ready.

Latest posts

Back