What are your favourite holiday scents?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshleyR

Reaction score
All of my friends and family know that I'm into soap making now, and a few have told me that as soon as I find a recipe I'm happy with (which I'm pretty sure I did last time), they would buy some soaps off of me to give as Christmas gifts.

Yippie! :) Since it takes so long for CP soap to cure, I want to start thinking about what scents I want to do now, so I can start ordering them.

What are your favourite holiday scents? I think I want to do a peppermint/candy cane one, a "spice" type one (something like an Autumn Harvest), Christmas cookies, and maybe an evergreen/pine/Christmas tree smell one. I want to do atleast 4 or 5 different ones.

Any suggestions for me? Also, let me know where you ordered your scents from! I'm looking for EO's and FO's.

Thanks!

Hi there! Here are a few of my favorites for the holiday season. I like pine tree, mulberry, cranberry, mulled cider, banana nut bread, grandma's kitchen. They aren't the fanciest scents but people I know really do seem to love them. Happy soaping! Just make sure they are body safe.

Back