What are your favourite carnival or carnival food scents?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaisyGirl2014

Reaction score
Hi! First time poster!

I have a lot of customers asking me for carnival scents? Could anyone refer me to their fave ones? Cotton candy is great, but are there different variations on cotton candy? I make fragrance oil based perfumes (oils and solids), candles and sugar scrubs.

Thanks in advance! :)

I haven't tried it, but FragranceBuddy.Com has one called Circus Concession that has good reviews. It does have 10% Vanilla, and that might not work for your color choices though. I have purchased a bunch of oils from Fragrance Buddy and have not been disappointed. They also have a salted caramel, and kettle corn fragrance. I read that on the fragrance review chart here that the salted caramel discolors a bit even though it says 0% vanilla.

thank you! Circus concession sounds exactly like what my customers are looking for. I might just use the FO's in the perfumes. :)

My daughter uses Cotton Candy from thesage.com and it is very popular. Although I admit I have not tried it in cp, but I do not think I have ever had a bad fo from MMS. They are certainly not discount prices but they are well worth the cost.

Back