What are your fav Fall/Xmas Scents?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Candle Cocoon
*Cranberry Compote*
*Spiced Apple Pie*
Ice Crystals
Pumpkin Coffee (which to me is a more a maple scent and my boys say it smells like maple bars)
Sultry Angel (I label it Angel Kisses)
And I have a scent that Lyschel actually accidentally mixed and I label it *Cranberry Apple Pie*..But I don't know how much of each she put into it..it was an accident..but people love it.

Balsam & Citrus, Cinnamon Vanilla, Cranberry Ginger Spice Tea and Fall Harvest (Elements)

And need to find these two again:
Mulled Cider
Twigs and Berries

Fall:

Violet Birch from BitterCreekNorth
Green Apple from SweetCakes
Twilight Woods from SweetCakes

Winter/Christmas:

Sugared Spruce from WSP or Spruceberry from Peak's (they smell the same)
Spiced Plum from Oregon Trails
Peppermint Stick from WSP
Frankincense & Myrrh from TheScentWorks (their house version)
Santa's Pipe from SweetCakes
Spiced Cranberry from Peak's
Bayberry from Peak's
Pomegranate from SweetCakes

IrishLass :)

For Fall I love pumpkin spice and spicy apple and peach from soapsupplies.net, I also like their vanilla bean noel for Christmas.
I love, love pepperberry wreath, mistle toe and ivy and bayberry from Natures Garden, and if you like mint Peak has got purely peppermint that's nice.

Christmas:

* Reindeer Pooh from Nature's Garden
* Snowman Balls - Nature's Garden
* Holly Berry
* Evergreen
* Candy Cane (Peppermint/Spearmint blend)

Would you believe I am already getting asked about Snowman's Balls (I renamed it as Yellow Snow) and Reindeer Pooh. :lol:

hmmm, peakcandle.com has a very good Christmas tree, spice cranberrie, home for the holidays, winterwonderland, amish harvest is to dies for, cranberry marmalade.

My fave fall scent is Apple Jack n Peel. I like both WSP and Natures's Garden but the WSP is more expensive.

Latest posts

Back