What Are You Watching?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why men like needless complexity, but my husband sure does. Everything he sets up goes through 3 other electronic devices! It's maddening. Maybe they do it so they will have sole control over the device, but it doesn't work with me. I just cuss and persevere until I get it to work. I hope the DVD gods accept you as a loyal supplicant.

Not watching but listening to. There is a HYSTERICAL Podcast called "My Dad Wrote a P@rn@." These 3 British friends read a chapter a week (each podcast is about 30 minutes long) and critique. It is very funny!

Not watching but listening to. There is a HYSTERICAL Podcast called "My Dad Wrote a P@rn@." These 3 British friends read a chapter a week (each podcast is about 30 minutes long) and critique. It is very funny!

Gasp! It's on Spotify! OMG. So glad that my boss bought me wireless earbuds for my 20 year anniversary...

ETA: I stand corrected. Someone has a music playlist by that name. But there is a new episode of Ear Biscuits so that works.

My husband and I are REALLY enjoying Ozark on Netflix. When he goes to bed, I have to force myself to switch to something else so I don't get too far ahead. We just finished season 1 last night. There are only 2 seasons, so once we finish that, I know we're going to want more of the same.

We also watched The Messenger with Woody Harrleson, Ben Foster & Samantha Morton (in season 8 & 9 of TWD, as Alpha, which I haven't seen since we don't have cable). Our DVR decided to record this one & boy am I glad it did. I liked it so much I saved it for my husband and watched it with him last night.

I'm thinking having a DVR that can record up to 16 shows at a time is probably not a good thing for me. LOL the new seasons of most things are just starting and I have so many shows to watch I'll never be caught up! HAHA

Latest posts

Back