What Are You Watching?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tend to binge watch things on NetFlix, which my husband finds annoying because I won't sit through a 2 hour movie with him, but 6 episodes of x show... my butt is parked. I'm currently binge watching Breaking Bad, but it has slowed down to 1 or 2 episodes a week because the weather is nice so I'm wanting to be out in the yard. And by yard, I mean sitting on the patio with a beer watching bugs, squirrels, and the occasional bunny.

Other shows I binge watched over the winter:
Shameless
Call the Midwife
Riverdale
Gossip Girl

Shows I stay current via Hulu:
Blindspot
Timeless

I'm trying to keep up with Season 2 of both Legion and West World. I was watching them while the kids were at school. Now that they are home, I don't know when I'll catch up. Other than that, it's been baking shows on Food Network and geeky YouTube channels, like Crash Course and BioGraphics and some movie and comic-related series.

Gradually catching up on all the most current season episodes of the following that we recorded on DVR:

The Big Band Theory
The Middle
Hawaii 5-0
Elementary
Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

IrishLass :)

Not anything really, just when I sit on the couch what ever is good on PBS or animal stuff.

Finally got to watch Black Panther !

I’m rewatching Arested Development. Season 5 just came out and I haven’t seen season 4. I couldn’t get into the second season of Riverdale. Season 1 was interesting but I had issues with some of the writing that I couldn’t get over. I’m struggling through season 2 of Marco Polo, it’s a bit more drama filled than I need right now

Just finished watching A Simple Plan, was a pretty good noir crime thriller very Coen brothers-esque

I loved Breaking Bad. Definitely one of my favorite shows of all time.
I am watching Santa Clarita Diet, GOT (season 6), & Supernatural (season 13).
I'm the 1% that hasn't watched GOT. I've read the first two books, and I should get back to reading the rest of them. I have the first season on DVD, but I don't always have access to the sole DVD player in the house. I also have Outlander Season One on DVD to watch yet too.

Just finished watching A Simple Plan, was a pretty good noir crime thriller very Coen brothers-esque

Oh, that was a good one!

I'm the 1% that hasn't watched GOT. I've read the first two books, and I should get back to reading the rest of them. I have the first season on DVD, but I don't always have access to the sole DVD player in the house. I also have Outlander Season One on DVD to watch yet too.

The books are better anyway. But watching the series is fun, and it goes beyond the books. LOVE it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am catching up on the foreign language series that recorded on our DVR while I was gone. Yesterday I watched all of 'The Half Brother' (Norway). Today I am watching 'The Spider' (Danish), but it may take me a couple of days to get through the episodes.

Not much I can find to watch on Netflix I haven't already seen that actually peaks my interest. Hopefully something new will come along soon.

Back