What are you eating RIGHT NOW

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a burrito for dinner (crockpot chicken with black beans) now I’m eating Lindor truffles and gushers while watching my husband play Pokémon. We’re adults

Just had breakfast: home made bread, butter from a local dairy farm (silage-free), honey from a local bee-keeper, goat milk from a local breeder with chicory coffee. Mmmm...

Homemade yogurt over thawed bing cherries, raspberries and sliced banana topped with homemade granola.

My second cup of coffee of the morning. I don't have to be at work until 8:30 so I will NOT be at work until 8:30. (Yes, I'm being a rebel.)
Umm, that's not rebellious. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't work for free (not even for myself) so why should you be there before 8:30 if you aren't scheduled until 8:30??

Anyway, nothing exciting for me. I had a lifesaver breath mint about 5 minutes ago (had salad with onions for lunch - needed something for the dragon's breath! LOL) and now I'm drinking water...

Umm, that's not rebellious. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't work for free (not even for myself) so why should you be there before 8:30 if you aren't scheduled until 8:30??

Anyway, nothing exciting for me. I had a lifesaver breath mint about 5 minutes ago (had salad with onions for lunch - needed something for the dragon's breath! LOL) and now I'm drinking water...
I'm usually at work by 8:15 because I prefer to be a bit early. There's a back story that belongs in the Gripe group so I won't get into it here. :)

Came home from work craving a chocolate chip cookie. Good thing there were still some homemade Choc Chip cookies left. Popped one in the nuclear box for 30 seconds and just finished an ooey, gooey, sweet, and scrumptious chewy chocolate chip cookie. Yum!!

A bowl of homemade Tortilla soup. I should not be trusted to make a pot of soup. Think Soup Kitchen... Hubby did say I have surpassed his mom when it comes to making good soup, and she was a fantastic soup maker. I just make way to much.

Mashed potatoes.

Comfort food isn’t even cutting through how mad I am at work right now. Oh well, another day another dollar another 480 minutes of my life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back