What are you eating RIGHT NOW

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lin19687

Reaction score
Or just ate in the last hour. Not last night or later but Right this moment

Cream Of Wheat with Brown sugar and Sprinkles (NOT Jimmies) lol

At the time this was posted I was eating my daily vitamins with a glass of water. Currently, I’m eating a soda. I am getting peckish though but I’m at work so choices are limited, I should have brought my leftover pizza from dinner.

My everything-but-the-kitchen-sink smoothie....it's got a little bit of everything..... almond milk. apple, ginger, celery, cucumber, carrot, brussel sprouts, collard greens, chlorella, barley grass powder, chia seeds, frozen mixed fruit, oats, avocado, almonds, sunflower seeds and some protein powder.......oh, and a dollop of Nutella. :D

IrishLass :)

I’m eating a soda again but chicken is almost done. I’m really just waiting on people to show up so I can eat

Just made and shortly to be eaten: muhammara, which is not the evil laugh of Dracula, but a Syrian red pepper and walnut dip, goes well with hummus and tomato and feta salad.

It's going to make me sound like an alcoholic but I just got back from the market (last show of the season for me) and I'm relaxing with a glass of wine before heading out to a friend's for the Grey Cup game (the Canadian version of the Superbowl).

A banana :D
Just made and shortly to be eaten: muhammara, which is not the evil laugh of Dracula, but a Syrian red pepper and walnut dip, goes well with hummus and tomato and feta salad.
I like all of those you mentioned hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back