what am I forgetting?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deb

Reaction score
hi,

I'm forgetting something. I have my first big canadian show coming up in 8 days. I have my details on setup and teardown times.

I have my stock. All stock will be wrapped by then.
I have holders (tins and boxes) for all stock.
I have transport holders (breadbaskets) to transport said stuff.
I have my insurance sorted
I have my registration sorted.
I do not need a licence for this show as it falls under hte market organisers licence.
I have not yet but am in the process of sorting a float
I have not yet but am in the process of sorting a friend's truck/van to get me and stuff to the fair.
I have racks to display my stuff
I have a table to display my stuff (another is being provided)
2 chairs are being provided.
I have my literature (aka information leaflets with more detail on everything, also health canada compliant)

I will have tea and food with me.

What on earth am i forgetting?! I know there is something!?

Cheers
Deb
Still frantically cigar-banding.

signage for your products (price, etc.), and little holders for the signs
apron with pockets so no one can snag your cash
receipts book

I have a banner, yep. I just picked my bags up at hte post office, so yep. Cash float is on the schedule for this weeks, we're working with aprons with pockets not a cashbox to prevent theft. Tablecloth, check. Receipts book x 2, check, signeage...nope.

Ok signeage.

Thanks everyone, it really helps to hear suggestions, just to crystalise i'm not missing something so stupid and obvious that its not here....

bottled water and paper towels.
sharpie marker (don't know why, but they are SO handy!)

Thanks for the suggestions..getting notepads today, added a calculator, sharpie, thermos of tea (and bottles of water) - ok thermos ready for tea, it'd go cold and icky in a week time - and rope to my bag. I think i'm covered now and can deal with most minor calamities. ;-)

And i still can't shake that feeling i'm forgetting something. Probably my brain.

thanks everyone!

Latest posts

Back