What a scare!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cal43

Reaction score
Found this bad boy in my barn house storage area on Friday. I glad I didn’t need to pee at the moment. This big boy sure scared me to peices.

Attachments

• 0DB2DF41-AFDF-4788-AD96-AFA3197CA130.jpeg
    0DB2DF41-AFDF-4788-AD96-AFA3197CA130.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 54
LOL. I once renovated an old farm house. Every time we pulled down a ceiling in a new room, at least one shedded snake skin would fall down. We had a snake in the house once that I knew about, and on the second floor, no less. It was a big one, too. They do keep the mice population down.

What a beautiful Black Snake! We have them here, and yes - mice and rats are at a minimum with them around. The Cooper's and Sharp shinned hawks take care of the bunny population down as well!

I found what I think was a larger garter snake in my garden the other day. Even that gave me a scare! I honestly didn't even know they could get very big. I think as long as the snake isn't poisonous, I'm okay with them.

Snakes are not my favorite but I would love one around to keep down the rats around my house. I would probably let one slither around under my house if it found rats like the lizards I let run around my house when they get in. But my hubby hates snakes. It is a beautiful Black Snake. The problem at my house when the weather warms up I see more rattlesnakes than Garter Snakes or King Snakes. They have a corner and a rock where they like to lay and warm up.

Now when it comes to spiders Obsidian knows my opinion of them.... :nonono: squish 😁 yup even the big hairy ones... sorry for the little hijack just could not resist.

I was owned by a pair of Ball Pythons and a Rosey Boa. I like all kinds of animals but can NOT deal with roaches under any terms! Spiders and Millipedes have the basement to live in.

Latest posts

Back