Wet bath bomb mix

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkbanshee87

Reaction score
Ok guys so I have a question ive been tweeking my recipe and its too wet my question is can I rescue the recipe HELP please

We'd love to help, it's impossible to be able to troubleshoot unless we know more details. Otherwise, we're just shooting in the dark. Can you tell us more about your recipe and process?

IrishLass :)

You can add more citric acid and baking soda, but without the ingredients and the amount of each it will be hard to say how much.

Yes I would have to agree, we need to see the recipe.

Some times if it's just because you used to much water then maybe just give it extra time to dry out.

Not sure what else to suggest

I found this hint when I first started making bath bombs.
If too dry spritz in water, too wet add 2 parts baking soda and 1 part citric acid.
Just add gradually till right consistency of not to wet sand that holds together when you squeeze some in your hand.

I've also seen clear alcohol like vodka and tequila, but frankly that's just a waste of what could be a great drink . For wetness you can try to remix with cornstarch or clay 1-2 T at a time.

Latest posts

Back