Wellington?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
Who used Wellington on a regular basis? I got a few thingd from them for fall & was very pleased:

Satsuma Citrus
Violet
Pear Glace
Pumpkin Crunch

I have been a die-hard WSP fan, but can't help but notice the fo's at Wellington are 1/2 the cost of the fo's at WSP. How does everyone think the quality of the Wellington oils are? I am thiking about purchasing:

Pear Glace (tried it love it)
Aquolina Pink Sugar Type (usualy get from daystar)
Downy Lavender Vanilla
Juniper Breeze (usualy get from WSP)
Midnight Rose
Pina Colada (have yet to find a PC I love)
Sunflower
Violet (tried it love it)
Garden Mint (usualy get from WSP)
Love Spell (usaly get from WSP)

Lemonade Flavor Oil
French vanilla Flavor Oil

I tried them a while back and was so disappointed in the quality that I literally sat and cried for about 20 minutes (I bought a LOT of FO at once, stupid me)..

Pumpkin Crunch was one of the ones I hated, too..

Their pink sugar and pina colada were terrible - so were sunflower and love spell. I didn't try any of the others on your list so I don't know about those though.

Out of 40 FOs that I tried, I only "liked" 3 of them.. or rather, 3 of them weren't awful. I liked one.

Monkey Farts was decent, Honeysuckle was "okay".. the only one that I did like was the Downy Waterlily & Jasmine (so I think their Downy Lav/Van might be ok)..

Sorry I can't be more help - I was sorely upset by their quality, but with their cheap prices, I guess you get what you pay for :(

Back