Wellington Fragrance

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody ever order from Wellington Fragrance Co? I keep getting theirs ads on my Facebook feed.
Yes. Their Awapuhi Seaberry is wonderful. I ordered several small bottles of Essential oils as well. I have a shopping cart of samples to purchase and test, just haven’t gotten around to finalizing the order.

Late to the party. I recently ordered from them after looking over their website for many years. I ordered four 8oz bottles and received three 0.5 oz samples. I got Dirt, Leather, Tobacco and Ginger Verbena and samples of Nag Champa, Dragon Blood and Pine. I have since tested all of these at an approximate rate of 1.0oz per pound soap. Out of all seven fragrances only the Nag Champa remained strong enough to smell in the cured bars. The Pine completely disappeared even when using the bar, Dragons Blood and Dirt are barely noticeable when using the bar even when I have it right up to my nose. I still haven't used the soap made with Leather, Tobacco or Ginger Verbena but when I smell the bars that are cured the fragrance are barely perceptible. Eventually I will try the four I still have at a higher rate, 1.5 - 2.0oz per lb. The ordering and shipping were easy and quick. I was really hoping they would work better but I will probably be hesitant to order from them again.

Latest posts

Back