wellington fragrance

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4sillyswans

Reaction score
I have been making soap for 4 years, though I have only started making large quantities to sell since late 2010. And....I admit, I was an EO only kind of gal until a family member asked me to make a soap that smelled like my grandmothers favorite body spray (secret crush by VS). I ordered a sample, LOVED it & the rest is history! I now use FO and EOs to scent my soaps......anywho.....while price shopping for fragrance oils, I came across Wellington fragrance....placed an order....and have to say that am slightly dissapointed. Their citrus basil smells great but seized my batch immediately. Also, after a week on the curing rack, citrus basil smells almost identical to citronella...lol. and their campfire scent smells like a campfire allright...a campfire that has been drenched in water...do y'all know that smell? Not so great...lol. so....am I the only one who is less than satisfied with wellington? Or does anyone have supplier suggestions for the 2 scents? BTW...wellingtons rosemary mint has worked beautifully for me as has their pink peppercorn...just a newbie to SMF interested in FO feedback. Thanks!

Wellington is a perfect example of "you get what you pay for". Their fragrance oils are crap. (At least in cold porcess soap). Don't waste your money. Dottie

Back