Well tomorrow is the day

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry to read this. My heart goes out to you. We are never ready to let our pets go no matter how old they are, but I am sure its even more difficult when they haven't lived a long life.

Oh dill I'm so sorry :(
It's really hard to lose beloved pet, but he's pain free now somewhere on the Rainbow bridge.

I'm in tears typing this as I know the pain, my cat came out of surgery yesterday with provisional cancer diagnosis. Although, vet is hoping it might just be bad infection. Time will tell.
Little fluffy buggers... who would've know we were able to love them so much. :(

When they go, they go knowing they are loved and that we are always doing what is best for them.
Life in pain is not a life, they are better of being free. I'm sure your furry baby knew that.

Last edited:
I am so sorry to hear the sad news. Losing a pet or a loved one is never an easy thing. You loved him and gave him a very good life, and I'm sure he is more then thankful for that.
My thoughts are with you during this tragic time.

Oh I'm so sorry to hear this, our little furry friends take up such a huge part of our heart - it hurts a lot when they're gone.

Nothing anyone says right now will ease your pain but you know you did the right thing by Axle and for that he will be grateful.

My heart is breaking for you. We lost our Daisy last year. My husband didn't want to cry in front of me so he went out to the barn and stayed for a couple of hours. By then we both had ourselves together and could comfort each other. Crying really is cathartic. Hugs and prayers to you.

Mary Lou

Thank you everyone for the kind words.

I'm at a loss right now. I keep expecting to see him lounging on his couch or sitting on his bed in the loungeroom. I look outside at all his toys in the yard and he's just not there anymore. Its been so ingrained in me over the years that 6pm is dinner time and he's not here to feed anymore. There is a huge hole in my heart and everything seems pointless right now. Its 6.20pm now and Im thinking of going to bed as there isnt anything else to do that interests me. They say time makes it better but i'm not seeing it. I just want my pup pup back.

Oh I wish something I could say would make you feel better but I know it won't. I just want you to know I'm thinking about you.

Thanks again for all the good thoughts. Its been 1 month now since we said goodbye. Its getting easier but I still miss him so very much. :D

I'm glad it's slowly getting easier, I did think of you as we had to put our kitty down last week.
It was really hard on whole family. One of the worst things I had to go through in a long time...
So, today we brought him back from vet's (he was cremated) and everyone was in puddles of tears again.
Take care!!

Latest posts

Back