Well, it's official...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CiCi

Reaction score
I am a certified, bonafied BOTTLE SNIFFER!!! I haven't started soaping, yet. I've been gathering supplies. Two boxes of eo's and fo's (30 bottles) arrived last week, on the very day I was going out of town, so I didn't open them until today. OMG...I had no idea the aroma's would be so heavenly. I have to keep sniffing everything...except the patchouli. I love patchouli, but it definitely has to be blended with something else. I will only use it in blends. I can't get anything done around the house for having to keep sniffing those bottles.

Off I go to sniff again :shock: HELP!!!

LOL.. Im looking in the mirror.. I have my EOs-FOs here by my desk and certain ones just keep calling my nose. However I have found some of them really dont like me because once I sniff the smell is with me all day and its always the ones I wish would go away..

I know that sounds a little whack.

Neil, whiff those lovely fo's, then kill that smell in your brain by sniffing ground, fresh coffee or coffee beans. Try it, it will work. :wink: Now, no day dreaming about those scents though.

Paul :wink:

To bad FO bottles don't have a colorant on the rim. Folks would wonder what you'd been up to. LOL But I guess in all fairness we'd all be walking around with easter egg noses.

I got some Fresh Baked Bread FO today and it smells SOOO good! Everytime I walk by it I open the bottle and smell it :oops:

It's better than being a kid at Christmas isn't it? Sometimes I just wanna kiss the mailman!!! :oops:
(Got a box yesterday, 26 different 1oz. samples! I'm still sniffing and comparing, and sniffing, and thinking, and sniffing, and sniffing.......)

It's scary. It is so quickly addicting. The stuff smells so good...well...I could just eat it :shock: But, okay, I'll refrain...maybe.

I've got everything I need, almost. The lye arrived, yesterday and all I have to get now is the scale, more colorant, pipettes and some stearic acid. I'm just torn between which scale to get and I've been putting it off and putting it off. I'm torn between Escali's Alimento and My Weigh's KD7000. I want the best one. What do you all think? I've already scouted WillKnott's. If you have a KD7000, how long have you had it? I read a not so kind review of it, online. One lady's broke after a month.

Latest posts

Back