Well, I bought a...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Latest soap dish design, a minimalist spa-style tray done in stone effect filament, sized to fit a small or guest soap.

IMG_20210701_232908.jpg

I've a much more ornate one on the way but it's taking days to make the model! Chipping away at the design in bits of free time... I think I'm at least past the halfway point at this stage.

3d printer! o_O

I was so close to getting a cricut machine... Then I took a step back and thought a bit more. I've been wanting a 3d printer for many many years, whereas I only heard of cricut on this forum recently. Also I have some pretty decent 3d skills, and I think in the long run I'll be able to achieve more with the printer that I couldn't do by just applying extra time and patience.

It'll be a couple of weeks before it arrives, but I'm so psyched! I have a model done up already for a soap stamp with detachable handle, so I can make many different designs without wasting too much filament. Husband has been browsing the online library and there's a bunch of things for the house and animals that he wants to print also.

I can't wait! 😁

Oh Please show us when it arrives!

Back