Welcome my dear friend CareBear!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
I invited a while back a friend from another forum or two I visit, telling her that this was my "home base" soap making forum. We both started soaping about the same time and shared a lot of ideas at a few other forums. Some of you will recognize her, many here may not. I told her that everyone was like family and we always encourage each other and share, learn, discover new ways to make soap and B&B stuff all the time. I told her that with her vast knowledge of soap making she would be a great asset here at The SMF. A few weeks ago she joined, and has been posting a bit. Friends, ask CareBear anything about CP or M&P to a point, as she is a wealth of knowledge.
CareBear my dear friend, welcome to our home! We look forward to your answers, thoughts, ideas, etc. that will aid all of us in this endeavor! Come on out and say "HI" again to everyone. She deserves a formal welcome here, come on guys, meet my friend CareBear!

Ohhhh CareBear.........I see you! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Paul.... :) :wink:

Naw, CareBear is very kind and considerate! 8) She posted a few times in the past week or so here. Come on CareBear, say "hi" to our family of friendly soapers! :wink:

Paul.... :)

I was just kidding, the blue care bear w/ the rain cloud on it's tummy is *grumpy bear*.

Tabitha said:
I was just kidding, the blue care bear w/ the rain cloud on it's tummy is *grumpy bear*.

You described me Tab! :lol: Sometimes I'm that grumpy bear for sure! She is a dandy person.

Paul.... :) :wink:

Back