Weird Question - toys in soap?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soap Chef

Reaction score
I have jumped right in with CP and am not really interested in MP. I was thinking about putting little plastic dinosaurs in the middle of bars of soap to encourage my dino loving nephews to wash (they get a prize). Would the temperature or the lye damage plastic toys?

Thanks for your thoughts!
SC

A few years ago I remember someone documenting their trials with toys. If I remember right they found the correct plastic with no problem but the paint/colorants didn’t survive too well.

I’m sure you could easily find an unpainted toy but just wanted to give a heads up

A few years ago I remember someone documenting their trials with toys. If I remember right they found the correct plastic with no problem but the paint/colorants didn’t survive too well.

I’m sure you could easily find an unpainted toy but just wanted to give a heads up

Thanks!

M&P really works better because they can see the prize they are working for. They will not see it in cp soap

Good point!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back