Weekend soaps!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mommysoaper

Reaction score
I didn't get a chance to make bar soap until Sunday night but I was able to squeak out one hot process- Buttercream Snickerdoodle (brown and white) and my mica swirl which I scented with BB's Grapefruit Lily. My house smells so good now! Both of the FOs seem to compliment each other- so yummy!

IMG_4760.jpg

IMG_4764.jpg

IMG_4770.jpg

Gorgeous. I haven't been successful yet with the swirl in the middle thingy :( Yours is gorgeous!

I was just going to ask how you did the swirl in the middle myself. They are both very nice :)

Yeah, kind of a modified hanger swirl. Didn't come out the way I had planned, but then things usually don't! Looks ok though. My MIL thinks it looks like a butterfly but I think she's just being kind! I like that the colors at least came out the way I wanted!

Yeah, kind of a modified hanger swirl. Didn't come out the way I had planned, but then things usually don't! Looks ok though. My MIL thinks it looks like a butterfly but I think she's just being kind! I like that the colors at least came out the way I wanted!

It's a gorgeous accident. LOL:thumbup:

The swirl on that first is gorgeous.. in the middle and on top. The Buttercream Snickerdoodle one sounds delish (if it's from BB I know it smells really good) and looks awesome with the two toned and textured top. Yummy!

Back