Weekend Soap Pot

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't look like my light box is being built today. :( But on a happier note, I got my website open! Finally! And I designed a new banner for my Etsy. :)

Thanks for even more compliments everyone! <3

Oh! I made six bath bombs and they turned out perfect! w00t!!

CPSoaper said:
Soapmaker Man said:
My sister got married for the second time yesterday. That took up most of the day. Today working in the TOG Shop and packing the V-Day items for shipment tomorrow.

Paul

PS: Everyone who posted pics, great job guys, loved each and every one!

Congratulations to your sister and new hubby. May they have many. many happy years together. :D

Thanks CPS! :wink: She will be happier this time I know! Her first husband was an alcoholic and after 18 years of marriage they finally went separate ways. I've known her new husband for 25 or 30 years now...good apple!

ETA: I did make up a gallon of my Emulsified Body Butter Creme this afternoon! It actually turned out......perfect! :D

Paul

Congrats paul! Beautiful soaps everyone! I only made cran fig rebatch.

Gooseberry Ginger

I made Gooseberry Ginger soap, and used my new colorants from Emporium Naturals, to create a soft "red" bottom layer. The top should be a creamy beige (no colorant added, just the color that comes from the FO).

I was going to wait to make it on Monday, but I couldn't wait!

I made castille soap today. I can't wait until next weekend becauseI will get my new camera, but until then I will have to muddle through with verbage! LOL Anyway, I am not at all pleased with it. It is supposed to smell like a banana martini (Banana and Gin Martini FO's from SC), but instead it smells like the result of too many martinis if you KWIM! I am really struggling with scents and scent combos. Now I see why some people only use EO's to scent their soaps because the FO's have basically been all misses with me. Not a single hit yet! But the EO's haven't yielded any hits either. One combo of lavender/lime/rosemary faded to nothing and the other - lemon eucalyptus/lime - ended up smelling like pledge.

Latest posts

Back