Weekend Soap Pot

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Well.. here we are again.. another weekend.. What are you all doing? You know I think we have less than 90days til christmas!

Lets see..

I have three more scents to make a log for.. and start repeats..

Whipped Shea (20 containers)
So "Cool Beans" Cream (20 containers)

I think that would be it...

Later today I'm trying my new "Paul's Break The Rules" soap recipe. It is a very simple recipe, and hopefully will make a great soap. :roll: Should have lots of big bubbles! I'm doing it with pureed pumpkin and Tony's Spiced Pumpkin scent, the one I did in the swap.

You all have a fine fall weekend, my friends! 8)

Paul.... :wink:

Break the rules huh...

I am tempted to make the "all coconut oil" soap you been doing...

I may make it a "limited time only" to see if it sells...

Dragon.. 15 baskets? how big are they?

smellitlikeitis said:
Break the rules huh...

I am tempted to make the "all coconut oil" soap you been doing...

I may make it a "limited time only" to see if it sells...

You will love that recipe, I did, and it's about as simple as one can get! Just keep your SF levels @ 17 to 20% though. You will think you are using something other than a 100% CO bar of soap. :D
This new recipe I've been working on trying just a few oils still uses 50% CO and 15% pko. I've lowered the SF, but added a few super conditioning oils and fats. I'll let you know how I like it in a few weeks. I'll take pics when done.

dragonfly princess said:
The baskets are small, just enough room to put a body butter and a large bar of soap. She has friends that she is giving them to.

Those are cute! I like those!

You did a fantastic job on those! Very professional looking. 8) Man, in the right place that should sell for $35 to $40 bucks!

I am going to have to get some baskets.. since everyone has been asking for them. its funny.. when I did have them.. no one wanted one :roll: go figure

Latest posts

Back