Weekend soap pot June13-17

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Making up my newest design in TOG Molds and a unique silicone type liner! :) So far, tests are amazing. I made this soap in my test slab mold with new liner system Saturday;

DSCF3292.jpg

Paul :wink:

I think I made applesauce.

I have made applesauce before but it was fine once hardened and out of the mold. Ever have a batch trace quickly, like in less than 20 minutes? Then when I put the fragrance in and stirred it resembled applesauce. Is that seizing? Riceing?Then I added some red oxide pigment (it was mixed with the soap) I probably should have left that out but was eager to try it.

It looked like a real mess when it went into the mold, I'm dying to take another peek. I looked once and it didn't look so bad. We'll see when it comes out.

My clients' summer and fall soaps are done and gone so I have the summer off. I can catch up on my reading now.

Ok, Vanilla bean seeds here

This is the honey almond eo blend soap with oat flour and vanilla bean seeds

IanT said:
that is awesome!! whered you get the vanilla bean seeds from???

They are exhausted vanilla bean seeds. I get them from work actually. :D

And thanks for the help getting the pic posted!

no worries!!...Where do you work and how much do they sell the beans for!?!?! they want to charge me like $3 a bean down here in FL!!!!.....wHAAAAAAT!

anyone know anywhere online to get them cheaper??? I want to make icecream with them too!

Latest posts

Back