Weekend Soap Pot 7/20-7/22/07

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I didnt know if you all did this type of thing over here, but I always like to read what others will be making over the weekend.

So..
Whats in your soap pot this weekend?

Nothing for me, I just finished some gift baskets I am making labels for today and have to drop off in San Francisco, nice 1 1/2 hr drive for me..

Made a batch of "Johnson's & Johnson's Baby Bath" Scent soap this afternoon. Gonna cut it with my new wire cutter, by golly! This weekend some autumn scents as well. I need 100 bars by Sunday night.

Paul.... :wink:

Soapmaker Man said:
Made a batch of "Johnson's & Johnson's Baby Bath" Scent soap this afternoon. Gonna cut it with my new wire cutter, by golly! This weekend some autumn scents as well. I need 100 bars by Sunday night.

Ohh.. that smell sounds great! One thing I love about giving my kids a bath! :lol:

smellitlikeitis said:
100 bars, sounds like your busy Paul! lol

Yep! I get 15 bars each log, 2 logs per mold. Each batch is 30 bars. I need 3 sets at least. Got a show Sept. 15 & 16th. I need to fall scents to be made ASAP! LOL. The Johnsons was a small 10 bar batch. I just cut it. I love cutting after 4 to 5 hours! I LOVE RTCPing! 8) 8)

RTCP is nice, I just havent gotten it down good enough... but whenever i get back to experimenting I will do so.
Paul, is soap the only thing you make? or do you do other things as well

smellitlikeitis said:
RTCP is nice, I just havent gotten it down good enough... but whenever i get back to experimenting I will do so.
Paul, is soap the only thing you make? or do you do other things as well

I make goat milk based soaps, lotions & creams. I make an emulsified body butter as well as whipped body butters. I also make scrubs in salt and sugar. That is about it except for my TOG Soapmaking Tools.

This weekend I'm making some cocoa butter soap as well as some strawberries and cream bath bombs. It's my first attempt at bath bombs, so we'll have to see how they turn out.

I make the same kind of scrub Paul :wink: I am trying to keep my new line of products simple, Im wondering should I just start out with JUST soap.. so many choices..

More salt bars for me. And then I need to get started on some candles I need to make for an order for Christmas. Since it is for about 400 I'd better get started soon and not wait until the last minute. I'll probably wait until the last minute....

I'm going to make shaving bars this weekend and maybe some manly soaps LOL

Latest posts

Back