Weekend Soap Pot 3/28 - 3/30

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

What is in everyone's soap pot this weekend?

I am still messing with my recipe for my solid body scrubs

I ordered some soap molds..so no soapmaking until they come.

working on a cream soap recipe.....looking for perfume spay containers

I think that is it.

any one?

I plan for several hours tomorrow of messing with the consistency of cream soap.. I am desperate to have creamsoap, but it's a lot harder than I thought it would be....

bathroom spray.. eucalyptus, lavender, cedar, listea, teatree, cassia and clove- yup that's a lot of eos but somehow it works. I'm just going to do up a few dozen since I'm just starting out

EO blends.. I need to sit down for a few hours and put together some blends. I'm addicted to all things lavender but I really need to branch out so I got some Ylang Ylang and I want to see what I can come up with.. I'm thinking Ylang Ylang and tangerine... I also have some lovely basil that needs something else, but I don't know what....

Sunday's gonna be soap, soap, soap, soap, soap..... I just got bunches of one ounce samples of FOs so I'll be making tons of sample batches of soap in cardboard boxes.... (I'm gonna need more blankets)

I just completed my first shampoo bar recipe (10 oz. olive, 4 oz. coconut, 2 oz. castor, rosemary EO, eucalyptus EO, rosemary crushed herbs, and green tea) and I'm letting it cure. Yes, it still did ash a little bit, but that's just 'cause I took it out of the mold before it was completely ready, but it still looks and smells good nonetheless.

--Metal Substance

I did a awesome batch w/lavender eo and a purple mica swirl turned out wonderful. I'm going to do some more eo soap probably this morning. I've been making some body butter this morning too with yummy mango and cocoa butter, smells like chocolate ;)

i was at death's door last night, but I'm feeling much better now....still deciding if i am feeling well enought to make anything. i have fresh GM in the fridge that needs to be used or frozen soon....

I was making some shaving soap sticks this weekend. Basically just some mp shaving soap in deodorant containers.

nothing still..... :(...

got to find a job first....come onnnnnnn job market!!... I want to buy more stuff to make soaps with already!!!!

Same here Ian. But the good news is I have a job interview in SC this week. I hope that works out since that is where we want to move to.

Sonja

Back