weekend show photos

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barb

Reaction score
excuse the quality of the photo's i was using a new camera for the first time and it has more bells and whistles then i know what to do with, and i am still getting used to it.

the booth was long and narrow so it was rather hard to get the whole display in one shot.

very little show with only 28 vendors, i was the only one with soap, but still very slow show. weather was crappy here , spitting rain and dismal all day, so it wasn't like everyone was out doing yard work. more people than i expected but most just walked thru and out the door with little or minimal purchases.
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery.fcg ... d=19272638

Your display is very nicely done. Everything looked so pretty and fresh.

Those pictures are absolutely amazing. Such a beautiful display.

I like those bowls that say Soaps on them.

thanks everyone for the comments, after 23 years of doing shows you would think i wouldn't take bad sales personnel. i always wonder if i would have done things differently if it would make a difference.

Your display is perfect!! Well organized & everything up where it can be seen. I like all the shelving units. Nice job!! :p

Back