wedding favours

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emilee

Reaction score
has anyone done this type of thing before?

My brother is getting married in Oct, and has asked me to do the little wedding favour things.

He wants approx 1/4 bar of soap, packaged nicely etc.

I've come up with a couple of designs so far, but if anyone has done this before, and has any good advice, from the actual soap, to the packaging and overall look, I'd much appreciate.

I make cp goats milk soap.

Starduster made some awesome heart soaps that would be good for a wedding with really pretty packaging for her sister's store recently. There are pictures on here somewhere but I can't find them.

I think small, chunky cut, guest size bars in pretty organza bags that match their wedding colors would be awesome!

You could get some of those heart shaped silicone ice cube molds and put two little heart soaps in a clear acetate favour box! Just make sure they are labelled well because some people may think they're candy!

Soap could also be set in the center of a tulle circle, pulled up & bowed then add a charm or flower and maybe a little tag w/ the date, etc.

You should be able to find all sorts of pretty little chocolate molds just about the right size.

we did half sized bars for our favors. we wrapped them with a cigar band wrapper with our names and the date. We did three different kinds in our wedding colors and put them on silver trays by the door so folks could choose which they wanted.

OR they could be used as name cards. Put the guests name/table # on it and line them up by the door.

Latest posts

Back