Websites

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosey

Reaction score
I just wanted to throw it out there. If you guys run into snags making your websites, holler at me. I've been making sites for years. I don't do flash sites though (trying to learn to overhaul my own site)

I don't have time to actually build anything but if you have a problem fixing an issue, I can help there. Just pm me.

I enjoy it and sometimes all it takes is a fresh pair of eyes (been there too!)

Thanks Rosey!

I'm not too experienced when it comes to making websites. I've only ever worked with Yahoo Sitebuilder (which was super easy!) Now I have my own domain and no Sitebuilder program, so there's lots to do myself! I'll get it all figured out eventually but if I come across any questions it's nice to know you are willing to help. Thanks! :)

I'm happy to help out too if l have time - l install shopping carts and blogs/galleries/forums etc on a regular basis. I'm usually booked out in advance as l only take on a tiny amount of new clients, but l am very happy to answer any questions or advise for free!

That is so generous of you two. I don't have a site , just wanted to say I am very impressed by your generosity . :!:

You gals ROCK

I'm happy to help out too if l have time - l install shopping carts and blogs/galleries/forums etc on a regular basis. I'm usually booked out in advance as l only take on a tiny amount of new clients, but l am very happy to answer any questions or advise for free!
I'm looking for suggestions on starting a website. Who has easy to build, inexpensive and has all inclusive e-commerce ability?

Would you suggest going with Etsy, Shopify our having your own site?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for suggestions on starting a website. Who has easy to build, inexpensive and has all inclusive e-commerce ability?

The person you are replying to hasn't been here in 8 yrs. Please check the date of the thread you are posting on.

Back