Website

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garland68

Reaction score
I am in the middle of building my website. Yes I'm a soaper and techno geek:) , a graphic designer and Marketing Manager (my full time job:).

If you would not mind giving any feed back you can I would appriciate it!

www.garlandskinandbody.com

Do not pay attention to the soap picks. I have not built my light box and are just up there to give some orientation...I am more concerned with the other graphics and lay out.

Thanks!

It's lovely. Love the logo & the fresh color.

I did not read it yet, it's time to feed the kids...

Very nice!! I like the way you instill confidence in the customer by stating on the "About Us" page that you are a licensed cosmetologist so you know something about skin care.

Love the statement about mold and bacteria being natural too. Some people get so bent about ANY kind of preservative.

It is good that you have a contact method besides email. (Hey. we are in the same area code!) When I shop online, the first thing I look for is a means of contact besides email. If shipping costs are a concern, I look for a physical address. Not that the info is always correct, but I feel better about it. If I have reservations, I will contact the owner with a question to judge response.

Gift certificates are fantastic. That is interesting the way you have it set up. I could buy one large amount and divy it up to several people.

So..................I say it is fantastic! And I love the logo soap stamp. :D :D

Digit

Thanks I am the same way about contacting a company. Sometime you just need to talk to a person and not just email.

Thanks for taking the time!!!

I'm using Zen Cart which is an open source program. It comes with a template that you can manipulate with CSS and coding.

WOW very cool My site is OSCommerce. Not too sure how to manipulate it the way I want just yet. Still teaching myself how to code in PHP

Latest posts

Back