Wax Paper Bag

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dean

Reaction score
Anyone found a wax paper bag that works good for simple casual soap packaging? It seems like it would need a flat bottom bout an inch wide.

Thx in adv.

We just ordered some waxed paper bags to use to put bars in at shows (the wax bags will go in larger bags). I think they will work fine. I need to know where to get information about how you folks ship your soap (in the US). We are looking at flat rate or click’n ship. How do you folks handle shipping?

Check out a restaurant supply store. They might have what you need and save you some $ on shipping!

The best shipping I've found is Regional Rate Boxes. Here's the smallest:
https://store.usps.com/store/product/shipping-supplies/priority-mail-regional-rate-box---a1-P_RRB_A1

The boxes are free, but you have to create an account with USPS and order them - they aren't stocked at the local post office. At least they aren't in mine. Your mail carrier will drop them off. Shipping is about $7.60 for your state or neighboring states. This page explains the zones a little more.

According to this:
https://support.shippingeasy.com/hc/en-us/articles/203085549-What-is-First-Class-Mail-

USPS First Class Package is the way to go, but I can't find it on the USPS site's calculator.

Hey there! Have you checked out Paper bags for your soap packaging needs?? They can be a great option, especially if you're looking for a simple and casual vibe.

I'm sorry to bring up an old topic, but I know exactly what you are looking for. I recently discovered "Crafty Wrap Wax Paper Bags, " perfect for simple and casual soap packaging. They have a flat bottom about an inch wide, giving your soap a neat presentation. You can find them online on popular craft supply websites or local specialty stores. Give them a try, and I'm sure you'll love the charming touch they add to your soap packaging.

I often use these bags from Amazon:

Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 7.57.55 AM.png

I'm sorry to bring up an old topic, but I know exactly what you are looking for. I recently discovered "Crafty Wrap Wax Paper Bags, " perfect for simple and casual soap packaging. They have a flat bottom about an inch wide, giving your soap a neat presentation. You can find them online on popular craft supply websites or local specialty stores. Give them a try, and I'm sure you'll love the charming touch they add to your soap packaging. And for home use, I buy regular paper bags at interplas.com because they are convenient for storing household items or food. Good luck and happy soap-making.
By the way , does someone in the city sell Wrap Wax Paper Bags? I haven't seen them at my place. I

Latest posts

Back