Watermelon from WSP?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinycyclops

Reaction score
I'm going to be placing an order with WSP sometime soonish, and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with any of their watermelon scents. Most of the reviews mention ricing or accelerating, and I'd like to avoid that since I'm still fairly new. Thanks guys! :)

I've used their "watermelon lemonade" and "fresh picked watermelon" both accelerated BADLY. The first time my soap was a total flop and I basically tossed it. The second batch, I knew what to expect so I worked fast and still had to cram my batter into the mold.. Got lots of air pockets on the sides.

I second the above. Watermelon Lemonade should not be used in in CP. It accelerates faster than a jet airplane lol. I whisked it and still reached trace in under a minute.

Ah, that's what I was afraid of. I guess I'll hold off on ordering watermelon and see what I can fine elsewhere. Thank you!

If youre looking for a watermelon scent, I bought "cucumber melon 2" from mikes fragrances and it smells a lot like watermelon candy to me. It also soaped very nice! Its a sweet candy like watermelon with fresh undertones. I like it. I bet his straight watermelon FO is also a nice one too.

Also, according to the soap scent review board, sour watermelon candy from NG soaps very nicely.

Latest posts

Back