Quantcast

Watching videos to get inspiration

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Catscankim

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is my second night in a row that i came home from work, set on doing something soapy tonight. I dont want it to be too complicated, but i want to learn a new technique of some sort. I cant get inspired lol.

so here i am watching videos. I really appreciate peoples videos and always “like”....and never thumbs down because well....i think its rude lol.

Anyway, did you ever watch a video and think....i just wasted 15 minutes of my day on THAT?? They should title it...my soaping fail, so i can just move on lol.

artemis

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
A couple years ago there was a rash of YouTubers that would have a long video of them soaping, only to end with the pour. No cut. Lots of colors, maybe even interesting embeds, but they never showed the end result! That felt like a waste.

Marsi

Reaction score
looking at videos from challenges has inspired me

inspiration can be had from the soap pictures and technique names for pay per view sites like this one

where you see a picture and want the technique
there is always someone here that has tried it or has a video link to show you how

this soap picture thread is full of inspiration

Anyway, did you ever watch a video and think....i just wasted 15 minutes of my day on THAT?? They should title it...my soaping fail, so i can just move on lol.
yes

Catscankim

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A couple years ago there was a rash of YouTubers that would have a long video of them soaping, only to end with the pour. No cut. Lots of colors, maybe even interesting embeds, but they never showed the end result! That felt like a waste.
Yeah, that would make me mad LOL

amd

Reaction score
I started my videos in YT that way - although my cut vids were a separate video. Alot of people over the years have mistaken this as I didn't show the cut. Maybe you didn't find the cut videos.

Latest posts