Was someone looking for a "new copper penny" color?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am pretty certain I saw the comment on this forum of someone who used a copper penny color but was disappointed because it was darker than they thought. They were looking for a bright new copper penny color.

I have a mica for that person to try to see if it's closer to what they were looking for. Who was it though???

Susie, would you like to try Passion Orange from TKB? I just got 4 ounces of it because it is brighter and more orange than Copper Penny, which I also love but is different. PM me with your address if you want to try it out.

Thank you so very much! I was wondering if there was a good new copper penny color.

How are their metallics like the golds, silvers, etc?

Last edited:
I got them, thank you so much!!

Newbie sent a BUNCH of samples! I am eagerly awaiting some time off of work to play with them!

My son was in town the last 3 days, so I am just now getting back into the normal groove, and work was just a killer today.

Have fun! I am betting you can get just the copper look you want after messing around a bit. And maybe you can figure out how to get the heavy gold mica top! ;)

And if you do Susie, show us and share the "recipe" please?

I haven't soaped in 7 weeks. Couldn't participate in the challenge or the swap. I need some "fixes"!

Latest posts

Back