Warning on label

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenmarie82

Reaction score
This is what I put on my labels....let me know if this is sufficient and ok to put:
"*Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep out of eyes. **Keep out of reach of young children"

Thanks.

Lables lables and branding

You are really getting in the swing of it now Jennifer.
I smiled at that question cause sometimes when I am doing my lables I wonder just how much I can fit on the as in info without putting a little book with them.
Re the lable you have shown us , which is great as it is ,but I was wondering if you printed a whole lot of your flower emblon on a page and cut them out ,feathering the petals , then glued with thick glue a couple on top like I did with the butterflies.Obviously not for all soaps, maybe your luxury ones.
Then I was thinking if you had a fabric carry bag that you applicade a big sun flower on for when you deliver or go out to approach shops as out lets.I could even see your little one on your hip if you were taking her along with big flowered pants and head band.

I would suggest you also add something like "The saftey of his product has not been determined by the FDA."

You might preface both of those with : As with all soap keep out of eyes ect ect. That way public wont think its just the homemade soap. DI

Latest posts

Back