Wanted to introduce myself in this neck of the woods...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cinnamaldehyde

Reaction score
Hello fellow businessers,

I just wanted to introduce myself in this forum, now that I'm able to - I previously thought I could participate here after 2 months membership - oops :/ I stumbled across this forum as I was specifically looking for a forum dealing with the business side of soapmaking. On the hobby side it never occurred to me how much information there could be on a forum! If only I discovered this wealth years ago! (As an aside I recently found a saltwater aquarium forum, and it's going to change my life!)

Anyway, name's Katy and I own Thistle & Bee Botanicals, based out of Winnipeg, MB. It's a business that's been several years in the making, and I'm just launching everything slowly this spring.

I think I've got all my t's crossed and i's dotted. I'm sure I will make a few mistakes as I get started on this project but I'm hoping to avoid as many as possible.

I've got a few craft shows lined up this spring, and got accepted to sell at a popular farmers' market. I also sell my beer soaps at a local brewery, and I hope to eventually sell on Etsy as well.

I ramble. It's nice to have found this community and I hope to contribute as much to the boards as I get out of them. Cheers.

Welcome Katy. I hope that you find everything here that you are looking for. This place and the people of whom it is comprised have been an invaluable source of information, knowledge and even laughter when I have needed it most.

As for the "I ramble" comment ... I think you will find that most of us do. :mrgreen:

Hi Katy! Welcome to the forum! :wave:

As you've found out by now, you can post anywhere on the forum no matter how new you are, except for certain sections of the Business forum and certain sections of the Member's Ad forum. Some of the sections in those areas have requirements that must be met first before posting in those areas(for safety reasons). But until you meet the requirements, you are certainly welcome to read anything there to your heart's content. :)

IrishLass :)

Latest posts

Back