Want A Good Laugh???

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea. I think the folks who have lots of wholesale accounts use their equipment. Did you check out their soapmaking room set-up? I dream of that!!! :lol:

brian0523 said:
I stumbled upon this web site:

http://soapequipment.com/

You won't believe the prices they charge. I nearly passed out. :shock:

You gotta be making some serious soap to afford anything from them.

LMAO

I nearly passed out, too. Some of the equipment looks like it would be cool to have, but not at those prices - unless I started selling the heck out of soap. Which since I'm a newbie, won't be for a while - probably a long while.

Geezy-Pete! I make bath bombs too, and thought that bath bomb maker would be a nifty gadget....then I saw the price tag!!! I'd have to sell a ton of bath bombs to pay for that baby... :shock:

Whoa?! From the posts earlier, I was expecting to see things kinda costly... I really did laugh out load when I saw the prices..

I love how on the catalog tab, they mentioned that they decided a few years ago not to have a print catalog lol. Those can be costly, and they probably can't afford it lol.

:shock: More power to them if they are selling their products but they are too rich for my blood!!!

Back