Wanna see the Airstream I just brought home (2500 miles) to turn into a mobil

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone! Thanks for listening and reading and all the encouragement. Thank you!
Today I cut out much of the old clean, grey and black water pipes (which THANKFULLY were all emptied) and the heating stuff. If I ever turn the Airstream into a home again, I would have to put new ones in anyway, so no loss. I cleaned more. If you ever need to know, ranch hands, or at least these ranch hands, are not the tidiest of people, it's not so much dirty as really, really REALLY dusty. I removed a wall. I think a couple more days of grunt work and the shelving and decorating will begin. YAY!
image_zpskr7qizvu.jpeg
XOXO.

Isn't it strange that we will take on tough sweaty dirty jobs for something we love? You go girl!

What fun is that! I've seen some drool-worthy "glampers" on pinterest. It makes me want to buy a camper, put up some adorable curtains with pom poms and hit the open road!

Isn't it strange that we will take on tough sweaty dirty jobs for something we love? You go girl!

I love it. I love doing the grunt work. I love being the dishwasher. This is all building my dream, that I have done myself. Not for 50,000 dollars paid to someone else to make everything nice for me, but work I've done. I know you get me. love.

Nice airstream!

They are not easy to find either!!

Thank you!

What fun is that! I've seen some drool-worthy "glampers" on pinterest. It makes me want to buy a camper, put up some adorable curtains with pom poms and hit the open road!

I know! You should seeeeee me stalk image sites like pinterest and instagram for ideas.

It's lovely maya - they are such beautiful things. You don't see them much over here in the UK. They are much bigger inside than I would have imagined too. Love seeing the progress you are making and can't wait to see it finished. Keep posting pics please, I am enjoying seeing them :)

Latest posts

Back