Wall pour

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Humm. They aren't showing up for me. I see soap pics but not the black, white, and grey soap from the video.

Here was my Challenge Club entry. I ended up better than I thought I would.

Shimmy Baby 1.jpg

Those are so pretty :) I've been wanting to try this technique for a bit, but haven't gotten to it yet.

Cactus lily, it's called a wall pour. There is a link to a video on the first page of this thread.

Thanks Judiraz, I watched a few videos on YouTube. Can't wait to try this technique. I'd imagine you need a slow mover with just the right consistency for pouring as well as a behaving FO. That's quite the trifecta to go for

I did about 5 batches for this Challenge, mainly because I kept over blending. I finally started getting that "S" curve thru the center when I stopped at emulsion, used a slow recipe, soaped at room temp, and picked behaving FO. But so worth it. I love the flow of this look.

I signed up for this challenge, because I really wanted to see the video. I didn't know that was your soap Judiraz, but I loved it and it got one of my votes. Congratulations, and very well done.

TY Dibbles. I shied away from the challenges for a long time but between that one and our challenge here I'm really learning a lot. Since everyone is supportive and offers great advice on both they really are fun.

Back