Walking Dead

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've tried, because my cousin is addicted and loves the show, but I just can't enjoy all the zombie gore stuff. The story line is good, and I enjoy that, but the gore factor is a major turnoff, so I don't watch.

It is pretty gory. I don't particularly like that part of it, but I love the show. Interesting fact, I am from the same hometown as the creators of the comics.

I follow the series as well but as the time goes by the story is getting slower. Gonna change to Fear of The Walking Dead instead. So far so good.

Started it, and got a season or two in, then kinda lost interest.
It is a good show though, the characters are all pretty well developed, the storyline is interesting, and the special effects are really amazing.

Was so seriously hooked for ages then life caught up and I got behind. I am a marathon catcherupper though and the fella and I will watch all the seasons of a show in two weekends (or however long it takes, kind of like reading books I guess) and we haven't gotten around to catching up on WD yet. But I heard what happened tonight and just.....O.M.G.....

Yeah, I think I'm still in shock! I'm not too happy at the moment. And to have to wait all week to see where this is going... Ugh!

I follow the series as well but as the time goes by the story is getting slower. Gonna change to Fear of The Walking Dead instead. So far so good.

Yes, some episodes are slower than others, but so far this season there really hasn't been time to breathe for all the stuff happening. To me Fear the Walking Dead was so boring until the last two episodes. And I don't like ANY of those characters. I think I'm a bit guilty of comparing them to TWD

Looking back, you can see it coming, but I still wasn't ready for it. I'm anxious to see what happens next week. This season so far has been really good. Can't wait to see what happens next! You just never know what's going to happen on this show!

I KNEW it was coming, but still wasn't prepared for it.

Anyone else love to see Yvette Nicole Brown on Talking Dead? She always points out so many things I missed.

Yes, some episodes are slower than others, but so far this season there really hasn't been time to breathe for all the stuff happening. To me Fear the Walking Dead was so boring until the last two episodes. And I don't like ANY of those characters. I think I'm a bit guilty of comparing them to TWD

I'm wishing FTWD to get better soon. I have complete series of TWD too because I love zombies so much. As long they are zombies, I'll watch them no matter what. Haha

I'm wishing FTWD to get better soon. I have complete series of TWD too because I love zombies so much. As long they are zombies, I'll watch them no matter what. Haha

Even Z Nation? That one is so campy that I'm having trouble with it. The cheese wheel recently? :Kitten Love: Still on the DVR schedule, but it tends to build up two or three episodes in the queue before I make myself watch it.

I'm having trouble with Fear, and was thinking of giving it up before the last couple episodes redeemed it a bit. We'll see next season.

As for last night:
Not sure Glenn is actually dead. From Talking we know that he'll be back in some capacity - whether perfectly OK, as walker, or just in flashback we don't know yet. I'm hoping that the guts we saw were Nicholas's and he comes back, if only to avoid seeing Maggie mope around for the rest of the season.

I'm actually wondering if that was Nick's guts too, but even if so I can't figure out how he would get out of that situation. That being said, I'm wondering if Maggie is pregnant, and that will somehow tie into us seeing Glen again.

I love Z nation, like it better then TWD actually. It is corny but thats why I like it, there is only so much serious zombie movies I can take so it refreshing to see some humor.

Latest posts

Back