vitamin e

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazyk

Reaction score
hi can someone tell me what the addition rate of vitamin e liquid would be to my cp soap. How would I include this in my soap calcs? Is it added at trace?

Thanks

Vitamin E is very 'heat sensitive' and any benes would be destroyed by the heat of SAP. If you are just wanting the "label" factor a teaspoon bet 10 lbs would be fine in the pot or at trace. If you want rancidity protection, I suggest using ROE.

I add T-50 (natural vitamin E) to my oils prone to rancidity when they go into my inventory. A little goes a long way. Like Birdie says, Rosemary Oleoresin Extract is another antioxidant.

Paul

Soapmaker Man said:
I add T-50 (natural vitamin E) to my oils prone to rancidity when they go into my inventory. A little goes a long way. Like Birdie says, Rosemary Oleoresin Extract is another antioxidant.

Paul

And this is an excellent way to treat your oils while they are waiting for their "make-over"! But I was thinking she may be wanting provention in the final bar.

Latest posts

Back