VineVida essential oils?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally understand shipping delays. But my package sat for 2 weeks without even showing as received at the post office. I live 6 hours away from Albuquerque. Leslie ended up refunding my money, and then the package showed up 2 days later. It was just a bummer situation all around.
I live IN Albuquerque and ordered 3 weeks ago and no shipment. I emailed to see if my order was coming and no return email. My first order with them came on time and I fell in love with their essential oils. My second order never got sent, so I asked for a refund. I decided to try them again because I like the essential oils they sent me the first time. Still waiting for order or message back. Hoping they send soon. In my experience, they have very nice products.

I live IN Albuquerque and ordered 3 weeks ago and no shipment. I emailed to see if my order was coming and no return email. My first order with them came on time and I fell in love with their essential oils. My second order never got sent, so I asked for a refund. I decided to try them again because I like the essential oils they sent me the first time. Still waiting for order or message back. Hoping they send soon. In my experience, they have very nice products.
I really like their oils too, but it seems like this is the norm for them, at least lately.

So it seems that what is happening is that when you order, she prints out a label so that it shows as being shipped, but then nothing happens until you inquire about your package, and then she actually ships it. My package magically arrived at the post office in Albuquerque yesterday, after I sent an email asking about the status.

So it seems that what is happening is that when you order, she prints out a label so that it shows as being shipped, but then nothing happens until you inquire about your package, and then she actually ships it. My package magically arrived at the post office in Albuquerque yesterday, after I sent an email asking about the status.
Oh, wow. I don't mind waiting for the shipment as long as they communicate with me. I really do like their products. I ordered on May 27 and still haven't received any shipment. I emailed and haven't had a reply. I am kinda bummed. I actually ordered from their website instead of EBay to see if there was a difference in the shipping. I am going to hold out as long as I can and see when the shipment will come.

I actually ordered from their website instead of EBay to see if there was a difference in the shipping. I am going to hold out as long as I can and see when the shipment will come.
I did the same thing the 2nd time. Didn't make a difference. Do you have tracking info for your shipment? I ordered on May 30th and it looks like it's on its way and should arrive on Monday.

I do not have tracking info. Just an order number. I just sent another email. I hope to hear back soon! By the way, Nice to meet a fellow soaper in New Mexico! 😃🤠

I do not have tracking info. Just an order number. I just sent another email. I hope to hear back soon! By the way, Nice to meet a fellow soaper in New Mexico! 😃🤠
I hope your package arrives soon! I'm actually in southwestern Colorado! We love New Mexico, though!

For USPS mailing, many companies or small businesses print the labels on premises using postal software; at the time of printing, said item will appear in the postal system with a notation something like 'label printed, awaiting receipt'.

The package is either later picked up by the postal carrier OR the sender delivers the package to the post office themselves. When the sender takes the package to the post office themselves, it can take as long as they take (days. or ....) At least when the post office picks it up, it gets into the postal system sooner and is easier to track. I prefer the latter, but I know some vendors do their own transportation to the post office. I don't know why they don't just schedule a pick up at their location; perhaps their location is not a safe area for leaving packages unattended (just a guess.)

If you don't have a tracking number, you can request to be notified of the tracking number. I always do if it is not included when I am notified that shipment has been made, which in most cases is within a day or two of confirmation that an order was received.

I believe the same can be done with UPS, and when I've sent stuff out via UPS, the driver will pick it up at my house, and ring the doorbell if I did not leave it on the doorstep for pickup.

In both cases the label was printed right away, and then the package sat for 2+ weeks. It was only scanned in at the post office when I sent an email inquiring about the status of the package. I don't know if they are busy, or if something else is going on, but I think 2 weeks processing time is too much.

Where I live, we don't have home delivery (or pickup) of mail, so if I want to ship a package, I have to take it to the post office. All our mail goes to PO Boxes and we have to pick it up. It's a pain.

Thanks! Always nice to have another source for purchasing EOs.
Have you ordered from them?
How fast is shipping?
How is the quality compared to other supplers?
How are prices compared to other suppliers?
What can you say about customer service?

If you're looking for quality, safety, pricing, large inventory, good customer service, sometimes FREE shipping, you may want to compare them to Sun Pure Botanicals where I buy my essential oils.
@Zany_in_CO , have you ordered any essential oils from Sun Pure lately? I just had to file a credit card dispute for an order that I placed on July 28th that I never received. I emailed and called and received NO response at all. I'm sad, because I really like their oils, but it doesn't really matter how much I like them if I never get them!

I wonder if any of y'all have experience with VineVida essential oils? Their prices seem very fair and geared for small crafters and small businesses, but I'm wondering about their quality and safety. It looks like they have an in-house lab that does their testing; is this typical or a red flag?
I haven't purchased from them. I recently bought from <a href="Gardenia Oil - Buy Best Bulk Gardenia Essential Oils in USA">Visit Aromachology</a> I am yet to try but the service was good and the prices are cheap.

Has anyone tried Moksha Essentials? They have good prices and also claim to provide GCMS, IFRA and allergen reports for all Essential oils. They are following IFRA 49 guidelines as well for their Fragrances which are claimed to be Pthalate and Paraben free.
Yes, I had ordered from them once and the quality is good. They ship from India so the delivery takes some time.

Back