Video "Soap Making Fun"

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Video "Soap Making Fun"

There are literally hundreds of free videos out there on all aspects of soap making. Check on this forum to see who has good reliable techniques before you blindly follow them.

Who is to say that the maker of the $49 video knows what they are talking about?

I sure wouldn't spend that on a video. If you go to Soaping 101 on youtube or check out some of the videos others here have posted you will learn a lot without spending your money. Therefore you'll have more money for soapmaking supplies/goodies. Brambleberry also has some decent videos on youtube.

I have found that, just like any education, it helps to have multiple sources of information.

And in my limited experience I have found that the good information that is freely available (such as the Soaping 101 videos, the SoapQueen videos, this forum) are vastly superior than the so-called experts who jump right into commoditizing their skill set.

You can learn everything you need on YouTube and here free of charge. Save that $50 for soaping supplies.

Robert

Back