Video of how my airstream is coming along!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far, so good! How much longer do you think it will take? I'm so excited for you and can hardly wait to see what it'll look like when it's all done!

IrishLass :)

Thanks y'all! I don't know how much longer. I have to measure and sew the curtains and such and HOPEFULLY get help AKA get a friend to do it for me make the shelves and steps. The big hard jobs are done. knock wood.

Looking good! The prep work is always the hardest and no one knows how hard you worked when all of the pretty stuff is in. What are you going to do on the floor?

Right now she has bad vinyl flooring that I had to tear up some of to see the under flooring, no big loss it was gross anyway. Covered in hay and donkey **** and I don't know what else. So I was thinking vinyl flooring again. But this afternoon I had another thought. FAKE GRASS. So I'm thinking about that now. I was going to do vinyl and rugs but now I have to think on the fake grass idea for a while.

Back